http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: SIPIDI

Wednesday 26 February 2014

SIPIDI

If you haven't heard of it yet, SIPIDI ( SEE IT, PIN IT, DO IT) is a new meme started byFIONA


Given the amount of PINS I appear to have collected, I thought that there must be SOMETHING on there that I could try to use....I was right, and decided to start with something fairly simple.

I pinned this recipe for  SMOKED SALMON AND BEETROOT SALAD,  but needlessly to say tweaked it to suit myself...mainly I left out the horseradish and added some feta cheese and other salad veg!




I



I have to say it was pretty scrummy!

Thanks, Fiona for encouraging me to actually DO something with at least ONE of  my PINS!!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx








15 comments:

  1. That looks delicious and very colourful, which is always good in my book. Thanks so much for joining in this month. You're on the board now. http://www.pinterest.com/angelfishcrafts/see-it-pin-it-do-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh now that does look scrummy, loving all the things I'm discovering by joining in with fionas series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh that looks delicious x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm always amazed at the creative memes that fellow bloggers come up with. This one is very cool! I'm an occasional Pinterest user, but I did set up a "Success Stories" board on my account so I could collect pins that I actually tried and liked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good, looks good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it tasted as good as it looks I'm sure it was a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd be leaving out the horse radish too - and with that removed it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do think SIPIDI is a great idea, but I try not to do much pinterest because I already spend too much time on the computer! LOL!
    Although I think I will pin some recipes soon.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mouth is watering...
    from another SIPIDI follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, has summer arrived already? This looks delicious and very prettily photographed ... We're still working our way through leeks and lentils up here :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks delicious - I love beetroot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks really delicious, I love salmon and I love beetroot! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!