http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: ME ON MONDAY

Tuesday 28 October 2014

ME ON MONDAY

.....well it IS me on Monday...just posted on Tuesday!



It took some practice, but I  FINALLY got that sewing machine I mentioned last week to make a quilt square that's heading your way SIAN!


The weekend?.....it was a shopping for a Birthday present, hospital visiting , funeral attending, booking flights for the pre-Christmas visit to Scotland and starting a new book kind of weekend!

Hoping things are good in your little corner of Blogland!

Waving at SIAN whose brilliant idea this was!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend with ups and downs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and I'm delighted to have it to read on a Wednesday :)

    Thank you. I'll be on the lookout for the post now - t's always nice to have something to look forward to.

    It sounds like the weekend had some ups and downs, so I hope it's okay to wish you a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the quilt squares fly all around the world. Hope your week is calmer after what sounds like a very busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been busy! Hope you're having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like that one was a very busy weekend. Hope things have calmed down some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!