http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: MEMORANDUM MONDAY

Monday 2 May 2016

MEMORANDUM MONDAY

Hello my friends!......the calendar tells me it's the first Monday in May but my brain finds it difficult to believe!

Being Monday, it's time to consider what 'firsts' might have occurred in the last few days and to try to remember if I learned anything new...all at the behest of the lovely SIAN.

No first time doing anything for me this weekend......BUT the first cherries are beginning to ripen on my net-covered tree 





I also said farewell to my first houseguest of the season....I've had a lovely week with my friend Lyn; it does however mean that I MAY have over-indulged on the eating and drinking front:




just ONE of our outings!


I suppose I could say that I've learned (though actually it's  RE-LEARNED) that after a week over overindulging, the body most definitely needs a bit of a detox!....so it's been lots of fresh fruit and water today Lyn...my sensible head is most definitely attached!

Wishing you all a good week....

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx








10 comments:

  1. I thought I read somewhere that when enjoying food with friends & loved ones, there are no calories to count. How nice to have visitors. Picking your own cherries - bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely start to May - sunshine, friends and outings and cherries ripening! We had hail and snow here :(. Can I come and live with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks and sounds like you had a lovely time with your house guest x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cherries are looking great - have a great detox week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to share my exercise bike? Sounds like a lovely week though. And those cherries look good.

    Wishing you a good week. And thanks for the birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling all too well. Detox actually feels good after a week of indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd like a cherry tree in my garden ... have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the net is good for the berries! Hope you've had a lovely week and have recovered from the overindulging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!